Dalai Lama Bracelet
I just designed this beautiful Tibetan-inspired bracelet to go with my Dalai Lama statement Necklace. This exotic and unique one-of-a-kind artisan bracelet has the wonderful saffron and maroon color palette of the Dalai Lama and all Tibetan monks. This fantastic handcrafted bracelet makes a bold statement and is super versatile. It can be elegant or casual depending on your need and the unique textures and shapes create a splash of mystery and intrigue! This piece can also be worn all year round as this simple color palette can adjust to any need and goes with just about anything. Be sure to check out the Dalai Lama Earrings too!
- unique yellow agate fringe beads
- Tibetan yak bone prayer beads
- carnelian rondelles
- Indonesian bronze glass
- African brass
- Thai copper disc toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.