Stone Age Bracelet:
Romantic and exotic, this elegant statement bracelet is a sensational fusion of white stones, faceted quartz, gold and ornate silvers from around the world. With a basic and classic color palette, this chunky handmade bracelet is a timeless and versatile piece of art-to-wear jewelry that can be worn throughout the year and dressed up or down depending on the need. The super unique silver bead is from Tibet, the designer toggle is handcrafted by the Karen Hill Tribe in the mountains of Thailand, and the shiny silver is plated terra cotta from Greece. Organic white resin links, African silver metal and earthy bone beads all add contrast to the dazzling quartz, mother of pearl, golds and silvers and make this designer bracelet completely balanced. Each one of these magnificent bracelets will vary slightly, so it is essentially a one-of-a-kind piece of art-to-wear jewelry. Check out the Stone Age Necklace, Romancing the Stone Charm Necklace and the other pieces from my White Collection.
- White mother of pearl
- Faceted crystal quartz
- Kenyan bone
- White resin organic links
- African white metal
- Ornate Tibetan silver carved bead
- Hammered silver ring
- Thailand Hill Tribe designer toggle
- Silver-plated Grecian terra cotta
- Gold-plated Grecian terra cotta
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.