This unique necklace is a combination of tribal, island and Bohemian styles featuring a simple color scheme of yellow, blue and brown and an overall exotic and ethnic aura. The vivid yellow beads are old glass trade beads found in Africa and they show their age and use which give them an earthy and rustic look. Beautiful blue turquoise teardrops create a cool fringe and add a little elegance to this otherwise very primitive looking piece of jewelry. The unique horn donut is handmade in the Philippines from water buffalo horn. The brass rings are handmade in Nigeria using the ancient "lost wax" method of casting.
This exotic necklace closes with a brass lobster clasp and can be adjusted from 19 to 23 inches in length using the attached brass chain. You may also be interested in the Mozambique Bracelet.
- Etched burnt horn ring
- Beautiful turquoise teardrops
- Yellow African glass trade beads
- Recycled Turkish glass squares
- Matte teal glass tile beads
- African antique brass rings
- Maple wood rings
- Giant brass lobster clasp
- Antique brass hammered cable chain
- Copper wire
- Greek leather cord
- Genuine tobacco brown suede
Length: 19" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.