Mozambique Charm Bracelet:
I designed this soulful and earthy bohemian tribal style charm bracelet to go with my exotic Mozambique Statement Necklace. It's a fantastic combination of tribal island and Bohemian styles featuring a simple color scheme of yellow, blue and brown and an overall exotic and ethnic aura. The vivid yellow beads are old glass trade beads found in Africa and they show their age and use which give them an earthy and rustic look. Beautiful blue turquoise teardrops create a cool fringe and add a little elegance to this otherwise very primitive looking piece of jewelry. The fun tribal charms include a hammered Thai brass fish, a Philippine bone fishhook and a batik bone tube bead. The little leather tie adds even more rustic soul and flavor. This great tribal bracelet will go perfectly with all of your Bohemian fashions!
- beautiful turquoise teardrops
- yellow African glass trade beads
- recycled Turkish glass
- wood ring
- brass toggle
- Thai Hill Tribe etched fish charm
- Philippine bone fishhook
- batik bone tube
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.