Tahiti Charm Bracelet
Tribal Style Orange and Yellow Glass, Exotic Mixed Metals, Amber Resin, African Brass, Horn Fish Hook, and Phiastos Disc Charm Bracelet
Tribal and exotic, this fun charm bracelet is filled with the soul of summer! Inspired by tribal looks and island style, this happy, sunshiny bracelet is the perfect casual everyday bracelet for summer. Bright yellows and oranges are combined with a variety of exotic metals from Africa, Greece and Indonesia, a unique Philippine horn fish hook and a fascinating pewter disc of Phiastos charm to create this sensational artisan bracelet. Although perfect for summer days, wear this great multi-strand bracelet throughout the year to bring some color to your days. Check out the stunning Tahiti Necklace and earrings too and the whole Tribal Collection.
- Yellow white-heart glass trade beads
- Yellow and orange glass seed beads
- Etched pewter tubes
- African silver heishi
- Mustard olive wood
- African brass
- Amber resin
- Grecian antique-silver plated terra cotta
- Philippine horn fish hook
- Pewter disc of Phiastos
- Silver-plated swivel lobster clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.