Captivating Tibetan-inspired warrior statement necklace! What a feast for the senses! This bold and ethnic warrior style necklace has an absolutely breathtaking color scheme of turquoise, saffron, amber and bronze. Unique components from around the world and a brilliant mix of textures, shapes and materials fill this exotic one-of-a-kind artisan necklace with mystery and soul! Buddha's Warriors were the Khampa soldiers who fought against China's occupation of Tibet from the 1950's to 1974. It seems a fitting name for this warrior necklace. Be sure to check out my Buddha's Warrior Cuff, Khampa Necklace as well as my entire Tibetan Jewelry Collection.
- Tibetan turquoise rondelles
- saffron yellow magnesite
- Indonesian amber resin
- bronze freshwater pearls
- Nepalese carved brass bicones
- saffron yellow lampwork glass
- African brass
- Greek leather
- rustic resin bull skull
- antique brass lobster clasp and chain
length: 17" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.