Tibetan Turquoise, Amber, African Brass & Nepalese Statement Necklace
Ethnic and bold, this Tibetan-inspired necklace could be right out of a museum exhibit! These are the colors of my dreams...exotic turquoise, saffron, and amber and then combined with the textures and shapes and ethnic components...just wow! Tibetan people are known for their bold adornment and specifically the Khampa people of the Eastern Tibetan plateau. They are mountain herders and move often so they wear their wealth in the form of jewelry and ornament, lots of turquoise, coral and copal amber. This beautiful necklace is full of color and soul and is a one-of-a-kind piece of artisan jewelry. Be sure to check out my Buddha's Warrior Bracelet and Statement Necklace too.
- gorgeous graduated turquoise discs
- Nepalese carved silver and inlaid amber bead
- saffron yellow magnesite discs
- amber resin from Indonesia
- amazing carved turquoise cylinders
- African brass
- Tibetan brass amulet
- antiqued brass swivel clasp and chain
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.