I love these deep, rich hues of red and yellow together. They immediately bring to mind images of the people of Tibet and Nepal, their robes and jewelry and of the saris and spices of India. These are places filled with romance and intrigue and the inspiration for Shangri-La, a perfect place to celebrate someone you love! Although this bracelet can't take you to these far off, mystical places, it will bring some of the exotic flavors. Let this be a symbol of your deep, passionate love for them. And if you don't have a Valentine, get it for yourself and celebrate your love for life and all things to come.
- Nangka wood
- African silver tubes
- Red bamboo coral
- Tibetan amber resin
- Czech glass
- Greecian silver-plated terra cotta
- Thai Hill Tribe silver toggle clasp
- Filigree antique brass heart charm
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.