TANGERINE TIME!! Pantone has made tangerine tango the color of 2012. WOW!! What a great color - one of my favorites! I already have quite an Orange Collection and now in honor of this year's color, I have made some irresistible new Tangerine pieces. Bold and mouth-watering, my Tango Tangerine Necklace is a sumptuous combination of vivid Venetian orange glass, orange white heart trade beads, orange buri seeds, exotic metals and an awesome, rustic African brass Ashanti shield pendant. This magnificent artisan necklace is a wonderful fusion of both primitive and modern design elements making it super versatile. You can enjoy feeling fashionable and important and exotic and gorgeous all at the same time. Be sure to check out the whole Orange Collection and make a bold statement this year with some tangerine tones!
- Orange Venetian glass or Czech glass rounds
- Orange white heart trade beads
- Orange buri seed beads
- African brass Ashanti shield pendant (will vary)
- Orange Czech glass nuggets
- African brass
- Silver resin nuggets
- Hammered golden rings
- Bronze lobster clasp
Length: 15" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.