Soulful Charm Bracelet
Got Soul? WOW! Check out these super soulful and exotic new designer bracelets. I absolutely LOVE these! And so do my customers. I made these for the Neptune Festival and they were flying out of the tent! I have made a bunch more in different styles and colors. No two of these will be the same. Let me know which bracelet you like the most and I will recreate it as closely as possible. Some of the charms are old pieces I have found, so I will change them up as necessary, so if you want the exact charms you see, e-mail me first to make sure I have it. I can make these in any color and if you like any particular charms, let me know. They are all really cool though and whatever you order, I will fill it with soul! As I make more colors, I will add more pictures so you can see all of the possibilities. These are great for gifts and great for layering. Create your own unique look by wearing 2 or 3 at a time! And they make great gifts too!
- Blue and Yellow: turquoise howlite, olive wood, yellow glass trade beads, amber resin, recycled Turkish glass, Afghani brass charm, silver spiral charms, Grecian pewter spiral pendant, India coin, China coin
- Yellow: olive wood, yellow glass trade beads, Indonesian multi-color glass, yellow turquoise, silver Thai Hill Tribe charms, silver cube bead, bronze face charm, India coin, China coin
- Red and green: red glass trade beads, green glass, Indonesian lime glass, Thai Hill Tribe silver charms, antique brass star charm, pewter horseshoe pendant, India coin, China coin, silver tube bead
- Rasta: white heart green glass, yellow glass trade beads, red glass trade beads, yellow turquoise, green foil glass, African copper and brass beads, African brass mask pendant, hammered brass tube
- All: African brass rings and woven bead, leather, bronze/copper swivel lobster clasp, copper/brass rings, copper wire
I keep making more of these, so I am not specifying all of the materials in the newer ones as many are versions of the originals. Just let me know which one you want by describing it or copy and send me the picture via e-mail. If you want a combination of different bracelets, do the same.
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.