Tagua Nut Chokers:
Wow! These choker necklaces are so FUN! With super bold colors and a simple design, you'll want to wear these all of the time. I designed these for the Neptune Festival Art Show I was just in and my customers loved them! They are easy to wear and with the pop of a single bold color, these necklaces can be the solution to any outfit. Get a few so you can switch it up! I made two with pendants and two without. You can mix and match - just let me know what you would prefer when you order or via e-mail. I can also make this style in pink, yellow, ivory and grape usually depending on availability. If you want one of those colors, e-mail me and I'll let you know. And if you want a particular pendant, let me know what you're looking for and I can switch it up.
- Colombian tagua nuts
- Animal print Kenyan bone (orange and green)
- African brass
- Antiqued silver-plated and gold-plated terra cotta (purple)
- gold-plated bead (purple)
- Ethiopian copper cross (blue)
- Pewter ankh (purple)
- Brass chain
- Brass lobster clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.