Chock full of exotic soul, this inspired art-to-wear necklace is a unique combination of textures, colors and materials. A diverse and rich palette filled with both modern and primitive elements makes this sensational necklace a one-of-a-kind treasure that you'll want hanging up when you're not wearing it! Bring in the spring and summer with this captivating necklace that will make you feel strong and intriguing. The rugged terra cotta beads are handmade in Mexico and they are inexact and ancient looking giving them a ton of ethnic character. Handmade in the USA, the rustic iron star is an awesome miniature piece of artwork all on its own and has its own unique aura. Be sure to check out my gorgeous Pueblo Sunrise Cuff too!
- Handmade etched terra cotta from Mexico
- African brass
- Indonesian orange glass
- Orange ceramic tubes
- Yellow African glass trade beads
- Enameled red and yellow rings
- Silver-plated Grecian terra cotta
- Rustic US made iron star pendant
- Brass lobster clasp
- Bronze chain
Length: 17" + 5" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.