Red InfusionAn awesome fusion of modern and primitive elements, this intoxicating necklace is an exotic combination of red glass, corals and antique golds and brass. The five small strands of beads are random and spontaneous giving this piece the bohemian/gypsy look of the season. The mix of two different chains into the design adds a contemporary aura to this great piece and makes it a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down to the occasion. This is an awesome take on the classic red coral necklace and a must have for the holiday season! Check out the Red Infusion Cuff and my Luscious Bracelet too.
- Old African brass pendant ring
- Old African large red glass trade beads
- Red bamboo coral cylinder beads
- Indonesian red glass
- Indonesian bronze glass
- Transparent red glass trade beads
- Antique golden glass cubes
- African brass rings and heishi
- Brass and copper chain
- Copper swivel lobster clasp
Length: 16" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.