Burgundy Red Silver African Brass & Ceramic Raku Disc Pendant Necklace
Hot & Spicy:
Romantic and magical, this perfectly simple and bold statement necklace is a must have piece of jewelry, especially for the upcoming fall. Anyone would like this great pendant necklace so it makes a great gift. It's a versatile, fun, casual and sexy everyday piece of jewelry. The pendant is handmade in Greece from terra cotta clays where it is shaped, kiln-fired and fired a second time using a raku-technique firing process where it obtains its cool oil-like coating. This piece makes me think gothic, vampire, biker, medieval, fantasy, witch, grunge and all that but it also has a certain romance and harmony, like nirvana and peace and goddess.
- Raku-Technique ceramic disc
- Grecian silver coated antiqued terra cotta donuts
- Silver coated, antiqued ceramic beads
- African antique brass rings
- Faux amber beads made from resins
- Dark brown leather cord
- Brown copper wire
- Giant brass lobster clasp
- Antique brass hammered cable chain
Length: 17" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.