Purple & Green Heart Charm Bracelet:
WOW! What a feast for the senses!! Beautiful and vivid colors, exotic stones and beads, unique textures and elements all combine in this sensational artisan bracelet creating a truly awesome piece of jewelry. This is a one-of-a-kind bracelet, an original handcrafted piece of art to wear! I designed this stunning bracelet and two others, my Pink & Yellow Heart Charm Bracelet and my Blue, Green & Pink Heart Charm Bracelet, just in time for Valentine's Day! Give a piece of art this year, or let your man know what YOU want this Valentine's Day. Or get it for yourself to celebrate you! These bracelets are great for everyday wear throughout the year and they will bring excitement and energy to your style and make you happy :) Colorful and bright, these heart charm bracelets make great anniversary and birthday gifts too! You will want all of these! I can recreate these bracelets similarly, but each one will vary from the next depending on the availability of the beads. Enjoy getting inspired!!
**please note I can no longer create this with the hexagon stones, but with oval ones instead
- Purple crazy lace agate stones (hexagon or oval)
- Purple glass seed beads
- Indonesian bronze glass
- African silver, copper and brass
- Chartreuse Czech glass beads
- Green glass seed beads
- Violet mountain jade
- Copper discs
- Hammered copper rings
- Gold-plated Thailand Hill Tribe toggle clasp
- Silver-plated Thailand Hill Tribe heart charm
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.