Pueblo Arrowhead Necklace:
Primitive and rustic, this warrior style necklace is filled with the soul of ancient lands and people. Although newly created, this simple yet powerful neckpiece could have just been unearthed from an archealogical dig somewhere in South America or Africa. The gorgeous turquoise "arrowhead" is a natural piece of turquoise from the western United States and has wonderful color and texture. The primitive terra cotta looking beads are ancient bauxite or pipestone pieces from Ghana, Africa. And the rustic rings are a mix of newly made and ancient brass from Ghana and Cameroon. The stylized pueblo looking beads are made in Greece from volcanic terra cotta clays and then enameled. And I have added some faceted Czech glass blue beads for a hint of the modern to this otherwisr primitive necklace. This necklace is designed to adorn the neck, but can be adjusted in length using the attached chain. This great rugged necklace will add some western and some ancient to whatever you put on. It looks amazing with jeans, leather, whites and mustard too. My Falling Leaf Earrings are fantastic with this necklace!
- Old bauxite (pipestone) from Ghana
- Turquoise stone from the southwest US
- African brass rings
- "Pueblo" Grecian terra cotta
- Blue faceted Czech glass
- Antique copper swivel lobster clasp
Length: 17" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.