Soul of Kenya Talisman:
Simple and bold, this statement pendant necklace is like a miniature sculpture to wear. This Talisman is African-inspired, specifically Kenya as that is where the batik bone arrowhead comes from. This fantastic art to wear necklace, is the second design in my new Talisman Collection. These necklaces will all be created around an amulet and make for awesome good luck talismans and fabulous gifts! Each of these will be a unique treasure. They are bold enough to wear alone, but can be layered as well as the lengths are adjustable. Check out my growing Talisman Collection here.
- Kenyan batik bone arrowhead pendant
- orange Indonesian resin
- yellow German acrylic discs
- orange enamel glazed porcelain
- African brass tube and rings
- Greek leather cord
- antiqued copper lobster clasp
- brass chain
length: 18" + 4" extender; pendant is 9"
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.