Thailand Sunset Charm Bracelet:
Ancient and ethnic looking, this deep, rich amber-tone boho chic bracelet is a unique and exotic piece of artisan jewelry. This fabulous designer bracelet is a great fusion of modern and primitive styles with the old jade, bronze and bone making up the main portion of the piece and then the bright silver and shiny bronze clasp being the accents. What an enchanting combination of elements and components! All of the silver is handmade by the Karen Hill Tribe in Northern Thailand out of 99% sterling silver and each piece is filled with soul and flavor. The bronze clasp is also made by the same tribe. And the old jade and bone comes from China so overall this piece has an Oriental aura to it. This bracelet goes so great with the Beijing Coin Necklace and the Beijing Choker as well as some other pieces from the Fall Collection.
- Old jade rondelles
- Chinese carved bone
- Thailand Hill Tribe hammered silver ball
- Thailand Hill Tribe silver fish and cross
- Thailand Hill Tribe bronze toggle clasp
- Bronze washers
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.