Spontaneous and exotic, this unique statement bracelet is made of beads and components from around the world and is bursting with soul! This one of a kind piece of wearable art jewelry is bold and ethnic but fun and exciting too! It will definitely be a conversation piece and will add enchantment and intrigue to your style. This bracelet is wonderful when paired with my beautiful Addis Ababa statement necklace.
- Natural large turquoise stones
- Ornate Moroccan silver ball
- Woven African brass ball
- Indonesian amber resin
- Tibetan carved copper
- Designer antiqued gold-plated toggle
- Old World filigree brass ball
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.