Bold and beautiful, this stunning one-of-a-kind statement necklace is chock-full of soul! Four amazing turquoise stones, an exotic Moroccan silver ball, an open weave African brass ball, unique amber resin beads from Indonesia and a fascinating Tibetan brass shield pendant make this necklace ethnic and cultural and rich! This intriguing necklace is choker length and makes a big statement. It will make your look! You can dress this piece up or down and it can easily be worn throughout the year. And when you're not wearing it, you will want this piece of art-to-wear jewelry to be on display in your house. Be sure to check out my entire Moroccan Collection and specifically the coordinating Casablanca Bracelet and Earrings.
- Natural large turquoise stones
- Ornate Moroccan silvber ball
- Woven African brass ball
- Indonesian amber resin
- African brass rings from Nigeria
- Tibetan brass shield pendant
- Large bronze swivel lobster clasp
- Copper chain
Length: 16" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.