Exotic and ethnic, this unique chunky bracelet is a stimulating fusion of beads from around the world. The oversize silver beads and toggle clasp are handmade by the Karen Hill Tribe from the northern region of Thailand. The amber resin and giant cobalt glass bead are from Indonesia. The old jade and turquoise are from Hubei, China. The brass ring is handmade in Ghana, Africa. The silver spacers are silver-plated terra cotta from Greece. And the coin pendant is a Tibetan coin made by Tibetan refugees living in Nepal and completely handcrafted of copper and brass. Create the perfect Moroccan-inspired look with this exotic bracelet and the Chiang Mai Necklace or other pieces from the Moroccan Collection.
- Oversize Indonesian cobalt glass
- Hammered Thailand Hill Tribe beads
- Indonesian chartreuse glass
- Old yellow jade
- Chinese turquoise
- Silver-plated Grecian terra cotta
- African brass ring
- Amber resin from Indonesia
- Thailand Hill Tribe sterling silver toggle clasp
- Tibetan copper and brass coin pendant
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.