WOW! This super exotic Moroccan-inspired bracelet is a beautiful and artistic eye-catching piece of jewelry. You'll want to wear this cuff-style bracelet all summer long and into the fall. It's a fascinating statement piece and will make even the plainest outfit standout! I designed this bracelet to complement the stunning Marrakesh Necklace. Worn together or separately, both of theses magnificent pieces will make you feel like an exotic princess.
- Vivid orange glass marbles
- Earthy orange porcelain
- Orange white heart glass trade beads
- Yellow, red and blue Indonesian glass seed beads
- Silver-plated terra cotta
- African brass and copper
- Blue and black etched bone beads
- Turquoise blue howlite
- Dark wood heishi
- Antique gold-plated end bars
- Designer Saki bronze toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.