Yellow Mixed Media Bracelet:
Celebrate the senses with this exotic and inspiring art-to-wear statement bracelet! This captivating design is an original multi-media combination of bold and vivid yellows in silk, glass, and wood and ethnic artisan metals from around the world. The contrast of textures, colors, shapes and materials is a feast for the eyes and a unique fusion of both modern and primitive styles, making this intriguing designer bracelet perfect for today's striking fashions. Be sure to check out the other flavors too! Orange, Pink, Green and Blue. You'll want to plan your outfit around these eye-popping statement pieces of jewelry! This bracelet goes great with the Tribal Pendant Necklace.
- Yellow glass foil beads
- Old yellow glass trade beads
- Olive wood
- Matte yellow glass
- Yellow silk
- African brass
- Silver and Dutch gold resin
- Yellow agate rings
- Bronze washers
- Hammered silver-plated tubes (will vary)
- Thailand Hill Tribe sterling silver bead
- Bronze, brass and copper hardware
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.