Funky and exotic, this ethnic and soulful boho tribal necklace is a wonderful mix of beads from around the world with an overall Tibetan feel, hence the name Lhasa, the capital of Tibet. Perfectly imperfect chunky yellow glass from Indonesia creates the foundation for this primitive artisan necklace. And then bits of natural Chinese turquoise, African white metal, Indian amber resin and bronze are sporadically placed throughout creating a super spontaneous design. A fun trio of charms including a pewter cross, brass fish and Philippine bone fetish dangle from an ancient chunky African brass ring attached as a pendant with an antique copper lobster clasp. Wow...how cool! Wear this all year round to make your Boho looks! Be sure to check out my Lhasa Bracelet and my other Tibetan designs too.
- Irregular chunky Indonesian yellow glass
- Natural Chinese turquoise nuggets
- African white metal
- African bronze
- Indian amber resin
- Ancient African brass ring from an old belt
- Pewter cross
- Brass fishbone
- Philippine bone fetish
- Copper and silver pewter swivel lobster clasps
Length: 36" + 4" extender; pendatn portion is 3.5" long
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.