Long Ethiopian Cross
WOW! I love this one! What a great color combination and mix of metals and beads in a simple, yet artistic single strand design and then a stunning large Ehtiopian silver cross. This is a great classic piece that is so easy to wear with anything and any time of the year. It makes a statement all by itself or worn layered with other long Bohemian, Tribal necklaces. And it can be worn as a three strand choker too! Each one of these necklaces will vary slightly from the next as each cross is handmade in Ethiopia. There are many different styles and sizes of these crosses. Be sure to check out my other Long & Layered necklaces too.
- Ethiopian silver coptic cross
- African silver and brass
- Czech orange and yellow glass
- Black Indonesian glass
- Carved bone from the Philippines
- Tibetan carved yak bone prayer bead
- Antiqued pewter swivel lobster clasp
- Antique brass chain
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.