Green Mother of Pearl, Shell and Silver Ocean-Inspired Charm Bracelet
Ocean Gardens Charm Bracelet:
Fun and funky, this great seashell bracelet is a unique mix of colors and textures and has a lot of beach soul. I originally designed this to accompany my Ocean Gardens Necklace and they look fantastic together. Just imagine them with a cream color crochet top and skirt or any of your summer whites, and they will pop against black on a summer night out. Although this was a one-of-a-kind, I can recreate something similar, so click the Contact Me button to the the right and I'll let you know what I can do.
- green iridescent mother of pearl shell
- operculum shells
- lime green mother of pearl ring
- antiqued silver terra cotta from Greece
- brownlip shell charm
- Thai Hill Tribe fish charm
- amber horn ring
- sterling silver toggle
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.