YOWZERS! As one of my biggest fans and now good friend loves to say about my bold statement jewelry. This bracelet is FUNkeee with all kinds of cool and exotic elements. Vivid greens are lush and modern and the metals are unique and ethnic. What a dynamite mix!! The coins are engraved with a Roman head on one side and an angel on the other and have a wonderful, warm brass finish. The exotic silver metal bead is from Africa and appears ancient. I'm not sure if it is or not. The amazing toggle clasp is modern and architectural in design. It is handmade by the Karen Hill Tribe in the remote mountains of northern Thailand. The pendant is a replica of the Disc of Phaistos which is an ancient clay disc with hieroglyphic inscriptions found in Crete and which remains an archaeological mystery. This phenomenal bracelet will provide style and fashion as well as intrigue and mystery! If you'd rather have it in a different color, just let me know. I designed this to accompany the magnificent Himalaya Necklace.
- Green Czech glass coins
- Indonesian green glass
- African brass, silver, copper
- Silver resin nuggets
- Antique African silver metal bead
- Antique brass Roman coin charms
- Disc of Phaistos pendant
- Thailand Hill Tribe bronze-plated toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.