WOW! What a stunning piece of statement jewelry and a dreamy eye candy color combination! I originally used this gorgeous strand of turquoise discs and the dramatic pendant in a simple one strand design that I thought would be nice for someone who prefers a simpler, more classic look. BUT...I wasn't happy with it, it just was too simple for me lol and I was inspired to recreate it with more color! I love the fusion of the earthy, textured turquoise discs, rustic old red glass trade beads and the lush, warm yellow amber resin - everything just POPS! and it's brilliant! And the red and yellow beads bring out the red coral and yellow resin inlay form the captivating Nepalese pendant too. This fascinating pendant was handmade in Kathmandu, Nepal by a local artisan and is a unique one-of-a-kind creation. This miniature piece of artwork is an intriguing combination of inlaid turquoise, red coral and yellow amber resin and intricate silver detailing. You will love and treasure this necklace and it will be one of those pieces of jewelry you pass down from generation to generation. You can wear this with something as simple as a tank top and jeans, a Bohemian layered look, exotic patterns or with an elegant black gown, making it very versatile! Be sure to check out my Kathmandu Charm Bracelet and Earrings to create a complete, amazing look that can be worn year-round!
- Gorgeous graduated turquoise discs
- Yellow amber resin
- Old African red glass trade beads
- Nepalese artisan handmade inlaid turquoise pendant
- Nepalese mosaic turquoise and coral beads
- Bronze washers
- Brass lobster clasp
- Brass chain
Length: 19" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.