Mixed Browns Bracelet
What a gorgeous collection of beads in a sontaneous, fabulous bracelet design! And the addition of the 2 heart charms makes this an original piece of jewelry for gift giving! This rich mix of browns and ivories in a variety of shapes, sizes and materials is going to be amazing with the leatheres, suedes, jeans and winter whites of the colder months and of course will be stunning in the summer. You're not going to want to take this one off! It has a natural, rustic appeal and is like a miniature piece of architecture for your arm. This would be striking with my Capiz White Necklace and my Nairobi Necklace and I can just imagine a "matching" necklace I could make in a similar spontaneous design which I would love to custom create. I have also made a spontaneous Mixed Turquoise Bracelet and a Mixed Ambers Bracelet so be sure to check those out!
*I originally sold this piece without the hearts so most of the pictures do not have the charms.
- Mix of beads in browns and ivories including:
- carved wood
- honey agate
- Tibetan dZi beads
- Tibetan agate
- Tibetan carved brass
- Golden terra cotta
- Thai Hill Tribe hammered gold ring
- Antique bronze swivel lobster clasp
- Deer skin suede
- Bone heart charm
- Pewter heart charm
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.