Zebra Print Kenyan Bone, Yellow Terra Cotta, Orange Porcelain, Antiqued Silver and Gold Double Strand Artisan Necklace
Exotic and bold, this African-inspired necklace is filled with soul from the Kenyan zebra print beads to the vivid yellow and orange to the shiny antiqued silver terra cotta. The safari theme has been in style now for quite some time and is especially fashionable in the summer months, so this is the perfect time to get your safari look ON! These brilliant colors and classic zebra print are timeless and eye-catching and sure to make a statement. Although earthy and organic, this versatile designer necklace is also elegant and lies gracefully around the neck. It can be as casual as you want, but easily dressed up with a long black dress or luxury top. Be sure to check out the Safari Bracelet and earrings too and the other pieces from my awesome Safari Collection!
- Kenyan zebra print bone beads
- Grecian yellow terra cotta
- Orange porcelain or glass
- Gold-plated terra cotta
- Antiqued silver-plated terra cotta
- Hammered golden rings
- Brass lobster clasp
Length: 16" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.