Ethnic, exotic, Tibetan inspired statement bracelet. I'm loving this combination! Chunky strands, bold colors, mixed metals and a stunning Chinese turquoise disc attached with bright red leather. This is almost like Christmas in Tibet! The color scheme is very Tibetan, the turquoise disc is from China, the brass from Africa, the amber resin from India, the irregular red glass from Africa, the single ornate silver bead from Bali and the cinnabar bead from China. Chock full of soul! Imagine this in a bold, chunky necklace too or a long and layered Boho style necklace! You'll take a trip around the world when you put this fantastic artisan bracelet on! Be sure to check out my entire Tibetan Collection.
- Irregular old red African glass trade beads
- Indian two-tone amber resin beads
- Gorgeous Chinese disc
- African brass bicones
- Burgundy Indonesian wood
- Bali ornate silver bead
- Red carbed cinnabar bead
- Thai Hill Tribe copper ring
- Old World cast Bronze toggle
- Red leather
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.