Cote d'Ivoire Bracelet
This beautiful and exotic bracelet is a work of art. It's a wonderful balance of earthy and modern and soulful and chic. It could be from an ancient tribe or it could be from a modern day museum. Bright yellow, vivid turquoise and casual leather make this piece a perfect summer accessory. But the ethnic brass and bronze owl coin give this bracelet soul and character and depth and make it versatile enough to be worn throughout the year. Be sure to check out my other Tribal pieces and especially the Cote d'Ivoire Necklace.
- Ancient yellow hebron beads
- Ornate African brass (will vary)
- Dutch gold resin donut
- Hammered antique brass rectangle
- Natural Greek leather
- Unique toggle (will vary)
- Turquoise donut
- Designer handmade cast bronze owl coin
- Copper wire
- Solid brass rings
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.