Get ready for fall with this soulful and exotic museum-quality fringe necklace. What a fantastic statement necklace to bring in your cool weather fashions! I recently created a custom rust-tone bracelet for a client and since have sold several more, making me want to create this rust-inspired necklace. This stunning artisan necklace has a wonderful palette of African metals, Rustic oranges, terra cotta reds and a splash of bright yellow. All you will have to do is throw on some basic blacks, grays, browns or whites, and this necklace will do the rest! Besides being a conversation piece, this piece of art-to-wear jewelry will also make you feel confident and exotic and beautiful! I can recreate a rust-tone cuff bracelet too. Click here to see the original one I designed on Facebook.
- Woven African brass
- African copper
- Rust orange wood rondelles
- Yellow glass trade beads
- Antique gold glass cubes
- Faceted Czech terra cotta glass beads
- Gold/copper plated glass tiny beads
- Bronze swivel lobster clap
Length: 16" + 5" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.