Orange Tagua Nut Bracelet:
Funky and Bold, this unique statement bracelet is made of exotic tagua nuts from the tagua palm tree in Colombia, South America. The modern hammered copper and brass provide a perfect contrast to the primitive and organic tagua beads and the exotic charms add soul and character. The copper and brass round charm is a Tibetan coin amulet that was designed my Tibetan refugees living in Nepal. The hammered clasp is handmade by the Thailand Hill Tribe in the remote mountains of Northern Thailand. I can make this bracelet in other colors, including green, blue, ivory and hot pink. Let me know if you are interested in one of the other colors when you place your order.This bracelet goes great with my Orange Tagua Necklace and many other pieces from my Orange Collection.
- Orange tagua nuts
- African brass
- Bronze washers
- Thailand Hill Tribe copper toggle clasp
- Hammered brass tube
- Tibetan copper and brass coin amulet
- Copper-plated terra cotta tube
- Czech glass blue bead
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.