Beijing Charm Bracelet
Cool, eclectic, artisan, bohemian, funky, unusual and super stylish, this original mixed-media bracelet has it all! Everyone is going to want one of these! Show off your unique and soulful side with this fantastic piece of wearable art jewelry. I designed this bracelet to accompany my stunning Beijing Necklace and together they make for an absolutely eye-catching, boho-chic look. But this bracelet paired with my Tahiti Earrings makes for a super stylish combination too! This bracelet is a celebration of the senses with exotic textures, colors, shapes and materials from all over the world. It is a one-of-a-kind handcrafted artisan bracelet chock full of soul!
- Chinese turquoise donuts
- Chinese brass coin replicas
- Genuine suede cord
- Rustic orange Czech glass rectangles
- African silver
- Ornate Bali silver bead
- African woven brass bead
- Unique Czech glass seed beads
- Red-orange Indonesian glass
- Yellow "turquoise" disc
- Bronze toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.