Exotic Emerald Bracelet:
Enchanting Emerald!! Wow! I made this mesmerizing tribal statement fringe bracelet to go with my stunning Exotic Emerald Necklace. This is an amazing one-of-a-kind bracelet that will be treasured as a beautiful piece of jewelry as well as a piece of artwork. Pantone named Emerald the color of 2013. Have you got your emerald yet? And what an exotic and captivating way to wear emerald with this stunning and enchanting artisan bracelet featuring a range of greens from deep emerald to springy chartreuse and golds and bronzes. WOW! This piece is just plain fabulous! It's unique, modern and rustic at the same time and elegant and funky at the same time. It's just perfect! The gorgeous clasp is a handcrafted green turquoise inlaid bronze toggle from Arizona. And the natural leather adds some extra rustic flavor and western soul.
Be sure to check out my Exotic Emerald Necklace and Earrings too! Make an exotic statement of Emerald this season.
- Exotic green agate slabs
- Chartreuse Czech glass
- Emerald silver-lined glass seed beads
- Lime silver-lined glass seed beads
- Indonesian bronze glass
- Golden Czech glass cubes and tubes
- African brass
- Hammered bronze tubes
- Hammered golden rings
- Natural leather
- Exotic handcrafted green turquoise inlaid cast bronze toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.