Do you want something fascinating? This bracelet is an intriguing and exotic fusion of metals from around the world. You will definitely make a statement with this bracelet and it's sure to be a conversation piece too! The unique brass beads are earthy and rustic and are handmade in Ghana by an ancient method of casting called "lost wax" in which wax wires are invested in clay and then molten brass is poured in,melting the wax and creating these miniature pieces of artwork. The 2 antique silver beads are individually handmade in northern Thailand by the Karen Hill Tribe. These spectacular beads are hand formed and take as much as 4 hours to create. The whole village is involved in the bead-making process. The charm is an Ethiopian coptic cross that is usually handmade out of old Maria Theresa dollars. The shiny silver bead and shiny gold bead are both made in Greece out of terra cotta clays and then heavily coated with pure silver and gold. This bracelet was originally made as a custom piece and was made to go with this stunning Blue Nile Falls Necklace, but the single blue bead can easily be replaced with a bead of your choice, so just let me know when you order.
- African woven brass beads
- Karen Hill Tribe hammered silver
- Grecian silver-plated terra cotta
- Grecian gold-plated terra cotta
- African copper
- Blue chrysocolla
- Bronze toggle clasp
- Ethiopian coptic cross
- Copper resin bead
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.