OMG! I just finished this beautiful bracelet and I love it! The fusion of elegant shimmery amber glass, mustard and rust tones and earthy brasses and bronzes gives this spectacular piece the look and feel of old Victorian times. The simple color palette of amber and brass makes this one of the most versatile bracelets ever! It can be worn anytime of year and dressed up or down depending on the occasion. This artisan bracelet looks great with a simple white shirt and blue jeans, an elegant black dress, and anything in between! This is a must-have piece of jewelry for anyone. If you're only going to have one bracelet, this is the perfect choice! And if you are looking for a gift, this is a safe bet! Check out my Orange Collection to get a necklace or pair of earrings to go!
- Czech amber shimmer glass
- Copal amber trade beads
- Indonesian rust color glass
- Mustard olive wood
- African brass
- Dutch gold resin
- Thai Hill Tribe golden toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.