Make a bold and beautiful and ethnic statement with this stunning, museum-quality oversize horn pendant tribal necklace. This unique, one-of-a-kind necklace is designed to fit right around the neck as a collar and then the captivating horn pendant drops about 5 inches.This fascinating artisan neck piece will be the perfect accessory to your fall and winter wardrobe. The beautiful, natural, creamy tan, ivory, bronze, brown and mustard color scheme is the perfect palette for the upcoming autumn months. Like a miniature piece of architecture, this sculptural wearable art necklace will be an engaging conversation piece. When you're not wearing it, you will want it to be displayed.
The magnificent horn pendant is handmade from water buffalo horn in Vietnam, where water buffalo play very important roles both as farming animals and for food. They are highly valued and are not killed for the horn; it is important culturally to use the entire animal and let nothing go to waste once the animal dies and this is one of the ways the horns are used.
Please see the pictures to see the reverse side of the pendant as well. The necklace can be worn either way.
- lacquered natural horn pendant from Vietnam
- dutch gold resin nuggets from Indonesia
- Tibetan burnt horn beads
- antiqued copper resin nuggets
- distressed brown leather from India
- antique brass hardware
- copper wire
length: 15" + 4" extender; pendant portion 5"
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.