cRaZy LoVe Bracelet
All you need is LOVE... and color! Wow! What a feast for the senses! Celebrate your love for life and all things beautiful and happy with this brilliant and bold and exotic statement bracelet. Get this for your true love to show them how crazy you are about them or get it for yourself as a constant reminder to follow your heart and be happy and accept only peace and goodness into your life every day!
A fabulous combination of big, bold and unique beads mixed with basic silver and wood makes for a simple, but exotic statement bracelet. A chunky piece of bamboo coral, an organic piece of Tibetan amber resin, a teal blue tagua nut, a large lime green glass bicone and a bright yellow resin bead provide bold color and are perfectly accented by pieces of exotic wood from the forest floors of Australia and unique silver as well as a handmade sterling silver toggle from the Karen Hill Tribe in Thailand.
- Red bamboo coral from South China Sea (natural texture shown in picture)
- Tibetan copal resin amber
- Teal blue tagua nut from Colombia
- Lime green glass bicone from Australia
- Yellow resin from Indonesia
- Natural wood from Australia forest floor
- Greek silver-plated terra cotta
- Thai Hill Tribe silver toggle clasp
- Rustic iron heart from the USA :)
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.