Dia de los Muertos Cuff
WOW! This phenomenal piece of art-to-wear is chock full of soul! Vivid and bold colors of the rainbow in exotic glass from around the world and all kinds of mixed metal beads and fetishes make this magnificent bracelet a true handcrafted treasure! The bold colors and sugar skulls give an aura of Mexico, thus the name Dia de los Muertos or Day of the Dead, a traditonal holiday celebrated in Mexico to remember those who have died. I actually designed this piece as a custom design for a client who wanted a bracelet based on my One & Only Bracelet and my Dia de los Muertos Earrings. But it's so cool, I am making it available on my website. Each one of these will vary slightly so each one will be a one-of-a-kind creation.
- White heart glass trade beads (turquoise, orange, green, cobalt, yellow)
- African glass Christmas beads (multi-color)
- Czech glass
- Turquoise heishi
- Skull beads and charms
- Ethiopian hinged cross charm
- Spiral charm
- Thailand Hill Tribe silver
- African brass
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.