Timeless and versatile, this lovely choker-style necklace is a unique take on the classic pearl necklace. These shell pearls are 20mm in diameter and beautiful iridescent sea greens, blues and grays. This is a wonderful piece for just throwing on real quick with a turquoise tank and jeans or a casual summer dress, but it can also be very elegant worn with a silky gown or little black or white dress. Everybody will look great in this necklace! Pictured with the Blue Nile Ethiopian Cross Necklace and the Ocean Gardens Pendant Necklace.
- multi-color Southsea shell pearls
- silver-plated terra cotta beads
- sterling silver hammered s-hook clasp
- sterling silver hammered chain
Length: 15" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.