Ornate and exotic, this Asian-inspired statement necklace is an intricate combination of natural materials with a soft color scheme of ivory, browns and brasses, perfect for the fall. The awesome pendant is made of old jade from China and carved with the 12 animals of the Chinese Zodiac. This captivating artisan pendant necklace is filled with the soul of China and rich in culture, a definite conversation piece.
- Carved old jade zodiac donut pendant
- Ornate African brass ball beads
- African "woven" brass beads
- Antique gold terra cotta beads
- Hand-carved Chinese elephant bone barrel
- Chinese dragon carved batik bone barrels
- Hand-carved antique bone rondelles
- Rusty amber bone beads
- African antique brass rings
- Greek leather cord
- Copper wire
- Giant brass lobster clasp
- Antique brass hammered cable chain
Length: 18" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.