Addis Ababa Bracelet:
Bold and beautiful, I designed this African-inspired statement bracelet to go with my captivating Addis Ababa Necklace. Large ornate Ethiopian silver beads, resin amber, turquoise discs and a beautiful Ethiopian coptic cross make up the palette for this simple, yet soul-filled artisan bracelet. It closes with a Thailand Hill Tribe copper ring and rustic handmade copper wire toggle.
- ornate Ethiopian white metal balls
- Indonesian amber resin
- Turquoise discs
- Greek green patinaed bicone
- Ethiopian coptic cross
- Thai Hill Tribe copper ring
- rustic handmade copper wire toggle
- Greek leather
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.