Go bold or go home! WOW! This awesome museum-quality neck piece makes a bold and beautiful statement. Large discs of copal amber resin, two large chunks of turquoise and a phenomenal Ethiopian coptic cross are the palette for this stunning masterpiece. Soulful and tribal-inspired, this exotic necklace will make your look. However you choose to wear it, it will be the main focus of your outfit. Although 18" in length, due to the size of the beads, it fits as a choker.
It is shown pictured with my long tribal Horn of Africa Necklace as well as with my Addis Ababa Bracelet. I also created Addis Ababa shoulder duster earrings to go. Be sure to check out my entire Tribal Jewelry Collection.
- large copal amber resin discs
- chunky turquoise nuggets
- large Ethiopian coptic cross
- African bronze
- Greek green-patinaed bicones
- Copper wire
- Antique brass lobster clasp
- Greek leather
length: 18" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.