Blue Resin, Silver, Copper Wire and African Brass Ring Tribal Earrings
Blue Nile Earrings:
These exotic earrings are a fun, easy to wear every day accessory. These earrings feature a wonderful combination of both modern and primitive elements giving them a great soulful and stylish look. The shiny silvers are balanced by the brown copper, antique rustic brass rings from Africa and the brushed blue resin. At only 2.5 inches in length, these are the perfect solution for both personal time and business and pretty much anything in between. I can make these in other colors too, so if you love them but want a different color or if you want a few pairs, just contact me. These go great with my Blue Nile Necklace and Blue Nile Bracelet.
- Blue resin from Indonesia
- Silver terra cotta from Greece
- Bali style sterling silver
- African brass rings from Nigeria
- Brown copper wire
- Antique copper niobium earwires
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.