Olympian Charm Bracelet:
Fun Fun Fun!! Bright and colorful, this super unique handcrafted artisan charm bracelet is like a toy. In fact, the bold blue, orange and yellows totally reminds me of the Playmobil toys my kids used to play with haha! This original and exotic charm bracelet is a mixed media design filled with soul and character and bursting with funky flavor! The large faceted Czech glass beads are a beautiful Olympian blue, which is one of the color trends for this Fall and this bracelet will add some spark and excitement to any style you wear! And it has tangerine which is the color of the year and in my opinion, never goes out of style. An eclectic mix of metals and unique charms make this unusual bracelet a one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art that you will want to display when you are not wearing it. This bracelet will go with anything blue, orange and yellow and of course with black and you can use it to add some color to those fall Titaniums too! Shop by color to find a necklace or pair of earrings to go!
- Olympian blue faceted Czech glass beads or gemstones
- Yellow glass trade beads
- Orange glass white heart trade beads
- Turquoise heishi
- Indonesian bronze glass
- Czech copper glass
- African woven brass bead or Afghan antique silver bead
- African silver
- Lapis blue howlite
- Orange coral
- Thai Hill Tribe silver
- Thai Hill Tribe plated gold toggle
- Thai Hill Tribe copper fetish
- Tibetan brass elephant buddha (ganesha) charm
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.