Kumasi Charm Bracelet
Get your tribal on with this exotic artisan charm bracelet! I just designed this awesome bracelet to go with my Kumasi Necklace. What a wonderful design for adding lots of soul to anything you put on. This will make your outfit! Beautiful and vibrant beads and components from all over the world combine together in this stunning bracelet creating a true art to wear piece of jewelry that you won't want to take off! When you are not wearing this fabulous bracelet, you will want to display it in your home hanging around a vase or laying on a table. I named this piece Kumasi after the capital of Ghana, which is where the extraordinary pendant on the Kumasi Necklace was created. Be sure to check out my Kumasi Crosses Necklace too.
- Kenyan batik bone
- African yellow Massai glass trade beads
- Orange white heart trade beads
- Orange and turquoise Indonesian glass
- Natural turquoise stone
- Indonesian copal amber
- African brass
- Faceted orange Czech glass bead
- Tibetan mosaic yellow and brass tusk (will vary, could be turquoise...depends on availability)
- Old Chinese coin
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.