Kathmandu Charm Bracelet:
What a fascinating and exotic and ethnic charm bracelet! I designed this amazing Nepalese-inspired piece of artisan jewelry to accompany my riveting Kathmandu Necklace. With 10 strands of turquoise, red glass, amber resin, bronze and brass, this is a celebration of the senses! I also added a unique Nepalese inlaid turquoise and coral bead made by an artist in Kathmandu, an exotic hammered brass tube, a fun silver Thailand Hill Tribe symbol charm and a funky disc fetish I created with wire. Infused with color and soul, this awesome bracelet is sure to make a statement and bring out the color you need this Fall and Winter. And it will also be a great accessory for the summer too making it very versatile. Check out the scintillating Kathmandu Earrings for a great new look!
- Turquoise discs and heishi
- Amber resin
- Old African red glass trade beads
- Nepalese inlaid turquoise and coral mosaic bead
- Bronze Indonesian glass
- African brass
- Hammered brass tube
- Thai Hill Tribe silver charm
- Copper wire
- Bronze toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.