I designed this simple, rustic and exotic triple strand bohemian tribal bracelet to accompany my Boho style Lhasa Necklace. This ethnic and soulful bracelet is a wonderful mix of beads from around the world with an overall Tibetan feel, hence the name Lhasa, the capital of Tibet. Perfectly imperfect chunky yellow glass from Indonesia creates the foundation for this primitive artisan bracelet. And the center sections of the strands are focal points with natural Chinese turquoise, African white metal, Indian amber resin and bronze making a wonderful captivating design. It closes with a beautiful Thailand Hill Tribe hammered silver clasp. Wear this great bracelet year round for some artistic and soulful energy! Be sure to check out my entire Tibetan Collection.
- Irregular chunky Indonesian yellow glass
- Natural Chinese turquoise nugget
- African white metal
- African bronze
- Indian amber resin
- Thai Hill Tribe hammered silver toggle
- Thai Hill Tribe copper ring
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.